Are you an experienced process engineer from construction background looking to join a leading consultancy?
- Preparing reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates.
- Generation of PFD’s, P&ID’s and process descriptions.
- Preparation and maintaining project indices.
- Preparing technical specifications and inquiry packages to vendors.
- Technical and commercial bid analysis of vendor bids.
- Performing process design and calculations.
- Validation documentation preparation.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues
- User Requirement Specification (URS) Preparation.
- Site walkdown of process plant installations.
- Chemical Engineering degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience in a consulting engineering or project engineering role
- Working towards Chartered Engineer status.
- The successful candidate will be involved on multiple projects in the biopharmaceutical, digital space, medical devices, waste treatment and food and drink sectors.
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer based on relevant experience and qualifications.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.