Senior Management Accountant Job Open With Specialist Consulting Firm In Dublin
A permanent Senior Management Accountant job is available with a specialist advisory firm who support start-ups and scaling companies predominantly within the Fintech sector. This is an ideal career opportunity for a Qualified Management Accountant who has gained 2-6 years PQE in a management accounting job.
You will be primarily involved in overseeing the production of management accounts and variance reporting for a range of clients. Key duties will include:
• Management Reporting – Managing the preparation, review and release of monthly management accounts and year-end Financial Statements;
• Forecasting – Managing the preparation and review of regular cashflow and revised budget forecasts;
• Budgeting – Preparation of annual budgets and variance analysis;
• Reviewing and reporting on key factors influencing client business performance; reporting on financial performance and key performance indicators to stakeholders from a non-financial background.
• Qualified (ACCA, CPA or CIMA) with a minimum of 2 years PQE;
• Excellent communicator both internally with management and colleagues and externally with clients and their teams;
• Experience with Accounting & Financial systems.
A salary of up to €65,000 is on offer + a great range of benefits.
This company will have a hybrid 'work from home policy' so you will be able to work some of the working week from home long term.
If you are interested in finding out more about this job opportunity, please apply to this advert with your CV or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.