Business Systems Analyst - Dublin - Contract
Our leading Property Client has an exciting opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst to join their team on an inital 6 Month Daily Rate Contract Role.
About your new job:
- Partner with the Accounts team and IT to document and re-engineer current processes within CRM systems and other business applications.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for automation.
- Work with business users to gather requirements for existing/new systems
- Manage the end-to-end project lifecycle including design, development, system and user acceptance testing through production rollout across the company working closely with all departments.
- Actively identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver solutions that create efficiencies and add value.
- Partner with different departments in bringing IT efficiencies to their departmental processes and improve upon existing systems.
- Document requirements in a business requirements document and functional design document.
- Ensure procedures, processes and proper change controls are adhered to on all changes and implementations.
What skills you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or Accounting
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position project managing, supporting change management and systems implementation
- CRM Experience such as Salesforce or SugarCRM
- Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities
What’s on Offer
- A 6 Month Daily Rate Contract Role
- The opportunity to work on an exciting project with a Leading Estate Agency.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Beth Hoare on +353 1 4744600.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- 6 month Daily rate contract with a view to multiple extensions
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.