About your new Job:
- Work closely with the Payroll Project team with the setup of new payroll system
- Update Success Factors (Employee central)
- Support the introduction of a new Time & Attendance system (Kronos) and a new payroll system.
- Completing data collection activities to enable User Acceptance Testing phases
- Extensive testing including: General data migration testing. Running and testing parallel runs to test accuracy of proposed new solution.
- Prepare and deliver training for system users
- Working with the wider payroll team in answering ad hoc queries and preparing reports as required.
What you new job needs from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance/Accounting, Information Technology or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in payroll or finance in a global organization
- Experience with time and attendance systems (ideally Kronos and/or CORE HR)
- Must have excellent MS Excel skills
- Experience with Kronos and/or Employee Central (Success Factors) would be an advantage.
- Must be capable of delivering to tight and often multiple deadlines in a dynamic, challenging work environment.
- Systems savy and previous experience with integrated HR and Payroll systems
- Ability to understand complex processes and systems architecture
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.