About Your New Employer
Multinational Company in the Energy Technology Sector. An innovative company that is committed to the safety of their people and the environment. They are also dedicated to employee wellbeing and offer great benefits and career progression opportunities.
About Your New Job
- You will review designs to ensure product compatibility.
- You will oversee preparation of drawings, documents and manufacturing records.
- You will work in cross-functional teams to deliver design reports and proposals.
- You will review and maintain project plans and progress to ensure projects are successfully delivered.
What Skills You Need
- Bachelors degree or proven relevant technical experience gained in an energy, oil and gas or similar environment.
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings, specifications and manufacturing process planning.
- Familiar with MS Office, AutoCAD, Solidworks or similar 3D modelling packages.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Great benefits.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button, call me (Catherina Forde) on +353 91 749 261 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We will provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry.
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else.
- We will help you strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- Our service is free to candidates!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.