About Your New Employer
- Global leading provider of products and consulting services
- You will be part of a company that excels in the capital market industry
- You will find exceptional growth opportunities, experiences and you can make your role yours!
- My client was established in 1996 and has quickly become a technology powerhouse, growing rapidly with thousands of employees across the world.
- The company is committed to building on drive, ambition and determination
- They have been globally recognized and pride themselves in their commitment to advancing gender diversity in the workplace.
About Your New Job
- You will collaborate with the client & the key stakeholders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- You will plan project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Creating programme packs (including actions, work stream updates, key achievements, upcoming activities, milestones, budgets, metrics)
- Creating working group packs highlighting status of each project under record keeping stream (including Risk Acceptances, Risk Prioritisations, Change Requests etc.
- You will analyse financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
What Skills You Need
- 1-2 years’ experience as a PMO or Business Analyst
- Strong 3rd level educational qualifications
- Accreditation and practitioner experience of a range of Project Management approaches including PRINCE II, Agile Frameworks & Methods (Scrum, Kanban, Safe, Less), PMI / PMP.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with a track record in managing complex stakeholder programmes.
- Significant Change delivery & working experience in a confidential environment
What’s on Offer
- You will be offered career shaping experiences, working for one of the most dedicated, driven and diverse companies.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits include pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
- If you meet the above criteria apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button, call me, Eoin Langdon, on +353 14744613, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
For more info contact Eoin on 01 474 4613 or apply for this role online
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.