KYC/AML Analyst - Permanent
I am working on behalf of a growing Irish consultancy firm to hire an AML/KYC professional.
This company offers an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to gain some brilliant experience with interesting clients.
- Perform Customer Due Diligence, Enhanced Due Diligence and quality checking KYC/AML files
- Contribute to daily stand ups and produce MI/reporting on quality and productivity statistics to the Project Manager regularly
- Create and maintain checklists, logs and bespoke client playbooks to drive continuous improvements across ongoing KYC programmes
The skills you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Law
- 2-3 years’ experience working in CDD/KYC/AML in financial services
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills
What’s on offer?
Exciting opportunity to join a growing company and potentially have the opportunity to work abroad.
If you think this is the job for you, apply today or contact Sarah Boyce on 01 9619725 or at email@example.com
Why apply through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.