Be a part of leading renewable energy company and help them growth even further!
The role would suit an experience solutions based engineer looking to further their career towards Engineering Manager over time and in line with the company’s growth strategy. The role will be based in Waterford and the ideal candidate must have experience in Irish EPC Market as the position will be the go to person for all electrical queries from the company and clients.
- Interfacing and managing clients, contractors and utility companies to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Assisting all junior staff on technical queries on their projects and assist the sales team with client queries at tender stage.
- Completing electrical design review to identify design gaps and deviations or contradictions in specifications.
- Reviewing Employers Requirements for individual projects and assistance with preparation of same for Tendering and Contract purposes.
- Ensuring that technical assessments are completed as required and technical issues are resolved without delay to maintain Project Programme.
- Reviewing engineers designs to ensure compliance with employers requirements and requests
- Site attendance to inspect and supervise keys works to ensure the expected quality is been delivered.
- Reviewing and answering technical queries from site during the construction and commissioning phases in relation to specifications, drawings, materials, equipment and solutions to issues as they arise.
- Electrical Engineering qualified
- 4+ years' of relevant experience
- Proven experience in the design and construction of LV/HV/MV networks
- Proven experience in design and construction of wind/solar electrical works packages is desirable
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.