Are you a hands-on Chemical Engineer looking for an exciting career with a leader in the fuel space?
My client is seeking to recruit a Chemical Engineer to join theirs Production Process team. The successful candidate will be based in Limerick Works, Castlemungret, Co. Limerick and will report to the Production Manager.
- Crushing and grinding (comminution) equipment
- Managing process performance including heat transfer applications, material/mass balances andprocess design
- Monitoring performance and continuous process improvement
- Assisting with projects and process improvement assignments
- Directing contractors on specific jobs or projects
- Assisting with kiln overhauls, project start ups and commissioning
- Resolving manufacturing problems and implementation of improvement programs
- Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of documented manuals/processes
- 3+ years relevant experience in industry,
- Qualification in a Chemical Engineering related discipline
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proven technical skills and business acumen
- Project management experience and skills
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.