This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated Quality Engineer with experience in project space to join an industry leader and progress their career.
This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
This is a permanent role with competitive salary, and good benefits package including up to 10% bonus, pension, healthcare or 21 days' annual leave!
- Driving and implementing process improvements
- Providing effective and responsive QA support
- Ensuring all failure modes in process have been identified and addressed.
- Driving and implementing plant wide quality system improvements.
- Ensuring Regulatory compliance in area of responsibility to cGMPs of all medical device regulatory agencies (e.g. FDA and TUV).
- Identifing and implementing appropriate statistical techniques to monitor process performance (e.g. SPC, CpK analysis, sampling techniques).
- Approving change requests for product, process and quality system changes.
- Customer complaints: Analysing returns, approval of analysis reports and analysis of complaint trends.
- Validation: Defining process and product validation requirements, preparing and approving of Master Validation Plans, protocols and reports approval.
- MRB: Reviewing MRB trends and identification of appropriate corrective actions when required.
- Performing internal quality audits.
- Level 8 Technical Degree
- 2+ years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience managing projects.
- Experience in the medical device industry is an advantage.
Given the current climate, Interviews will be conducted remotely via MS Teams.
To hear more about this position or to discuss your suitability to please reach out to Marcel in confidence on 0860355346 or email your CV to marcel@SIGMAR.IE
Your CV will not be sent to any third party without your consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.