Accounts Assistant | €32k - €35k
My client a property management company based in South Dublin is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. Ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience as an Accounts Assistant and preferably will have started their professional exams.
• Liaise with colleagues to ensure invoices are correctly authorised and coded
• Scanning and inputting supplier invoices and credit notes onto the accounts system.
• Assisting with the weekly and monthly payment run and creditor reconciliations.
• Reconciling petty cash and monitoring floats.
• Ensuring creditors are paid in a timely manner.
• Processing credit card transactions, payments, and reconciliations.
• Following up on outstanding invoices and liaising with staff on their outstanding debtors.
• Assisting with balance sheet maintenance including monthly reconciliation of control accounts, fixed assets, prepayments, and staff expenses.
• Preparation of weekly bank reconciliations, cash position report, monthly commissions and cashflow analysis.
• 2+ years’ experience as an Accounts Assistant
• Sage experience is an advantage but not a requirement
• Preferably someone who has started their professional exams but this is not a requirement
Send your cv to Jessica in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 9619721 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.