Financial Controller Role in Carlow With Great Career Development Opportunity
A mid-sized company in Carlow who are part of a larger international group have a permanent job opportunity for a Senior Accountant or Financial Controller who would like to move into a new role with a strong career path. This is an ideal opportunity for an established accounting professional who wants to reach CFO level.
Key duties will include:
• Responsibility for the production of all accounting activity for the business working closely with the GM and other finance team members.
• Partnering with the wider business leaders including supporting decision making at board level.
• Supervision of small administration and finance team.
• Working on process improvement and finance transformation projects to help develop the function.
• Audit and compliance responsibilities including dealing with external auditors.
• Qualified Accountant.
• PQE gained working in either a Senior Accountant or FC role in a small or mid sized company.
• Industry experience (financial services or straight from practice backgrounds not suitable)
• Broad accounting experience.
• Process improvement or finance transformation experience strongly desirable.
• Ability to step up to a CFO level in the near future.
Salary for this role is €65,000. There are no benefits of significant monetary value, however the career path available will create an opportunity for future earnings growth.
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply with your CV or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.