IT Service Desk Analyst - Dublin - Permanent - €35-38,000
My client is a professional service firm, looking for a Level 2 Desktop Support Analyst to join their team. They have 6 international offices and have over 900 employees.
What you will be doing:
- Provides day-to-day Service Desk support (2nd line duties) to all staff.
- First point of escalation point for incidents that cannot be resolved by the 1st Line Service Desk Analysts. In turn, you will liaise with/escalate issues to other teams within IT teams (L3 Support) or 3rd Party providers where appropriate
- Key involvement in the training and mentoring of new and existing IT Service Desk staff
- Take ownership of incidents and requests throughout their lifecycle and track Incidents and requests to conclusion in line with SLAs and quality standards
- Provide onsite support between 8.30am -18.00 as part of a rota, and to be part of an out of hours support rota
- Keep up-to-date on service delivery sector trends, developments and the associated opportunities
What you will need:
- Certification or diploma in IT or related subject
- Knowledge of working within an ITIL environment
- Experience in a Managed Service Provider or legal firm is beneficial
- Familiarity with an ITSM tool essential
- Experience working with Windows 10, Active Directory, MS Office suite, MS Exchange, VPN technologies, Skype for Business, Zoom, Teams
- Knowledge of legal specific software would be an advantage – iManage, Bighand, Comparedocs
- Analytical troubleshooting skills
- Experience of adhering to and achieving/exceeding SLA’s
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with changing priorities/deadlines
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums i.e. telephone, email, IM and in-person
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Contact Rachel on firstname.lastname@example.org / 021-2359145 for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.