Our client is an established member of the food and beverage industry who are hiring an Electronic Design Engineer to join their team in South Dublin.
Your new job:
- Embedded programming for 8-bit microcontrollers, mostly using C and Assembler.
- Hardware design (analog, digital, PCB, etc)
- Understanding production/supply chain elements when designing products for manufacture.
- Building prototypes in order to proof the concept.
- Trouble-shooting and supporting production, as well as supporting subcontractors.
You will have:
For this Electronic Design Engineer job, you will have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role and a relevant third level qualification.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent industry experience.
- Opportunity to work on a range of company products.
If you are interested in discussing this Electronic Design Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.