QA Automation Engineer - Dublin/Remote - Daily Rate Contract
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an expereinced QA Automation Engineer to join their team for an initial 6 Month Daily Rate Contract role.
What you will be doing:
- Working with the Product team to build products from proof of concept to production for the product catalogue.
- Develop test plans and Testware for our product suite.
- Build, maintain & automate, regression and acceptance test scenarios in integration.
- Interpret test results, Identify, debug, diagnose and report bugs to the Development team.
- Build performance suites and Testing dashboards, providing regular status updates against the test plans.
- Plan and coordinate testing efforts with remote QA teams for cross functional dependencies.
- Engage with Software Development methodologies such as Scrum/ Kanban to collaborate, deliver and report during the sprint.
What you will need:
- 5+ Years of QA automation working in an agile environment.
- Must have a passion for technology with an understanding of cloud hosting technologies.
- Experience in writing tests using C#, and .Net Core
- QA automation experience on testing frameworks and industry standard tools .
- Extensive experience in testing REST APIs on microservices using Postman.
- Experience with SQL & noSQL Databases.
- Passionate about high quality, micro service based enterprise solutions.
- Experience in working with micro-services and component teams.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud architecture especially AWS Serverless framework
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.