Sigmar are currently looking for a HR Business Partner to join a leading multinational I.T. Company in Cork City. This is a 12 month fixed term contract, with the potential to turn into a permanent position after that. This is an excellent job for someone looking to take the next step in their career with a large multinational organisation.
- HR business partner for the EMEA HQ based in Cork.
- Responsible for a number of EMEA-wide initiatives including the quarterly EMEA New Hire Induction programme, New Hire Programme, as well as co-ordinating on-site learning and engagement initiatives.
- Build effective relationships, providing leaders, managers and employees with professional, proactive support and coaching on people management issues. Provide expertise in managing and maintaining a positive and open style of communication across the region.
- Advise line managers on all aspects of employment legislation and coaching them in the skills to be used in handling employee issues. Provide practical HR advice and support to all employees.
- Develop and administer efficient HR information systems to provide all necessary Human Resource Management information, reporting and analytics. Maintain local HR files.
- Understand, communicate and maintain compliance with employment legislation in the regions. Ensure that all necessary HR documentation is retained and filed appropriately guaranteeing adherence with employment legislation and being fully prepared for internal/external audits.
- Active involvement in the recruitment of employees in the region. This includes giving managers guidance for developing job descriptions/person specifications, giving guidance on compensation and benefits, controlling the correct approvals process for requisitions and offer approvals.
- Issue contracts and starting documentation to new employees in compliance with local labour law and Company standards. Work with pension providers, health insurers and brokers also to that end. Ensure all purchase orders and invoices are processed for prompt payment for the EMEA HR purchases.
- Control of new hire process.
- Work with the EMEA HR Team to administer competitive Compensation and Benefit plans in countries of responsibility across the region. Ensure effective local administration of the agreed plans.
- Work with the EMEA HR Team to ensure that local terms and conditions are in compliance across EMEA. Develop and issue employee handbooks to that end.
- Assist with the annual performance review process for the region.
- Working closely with the EMEA HR Team and the L&D Director, ensure that employee training and development needs are regularly and systematically identified and that programmes are delivered to meet these needs.
- Lead the development, implementation and administration of health and safety programmes, which result in a safe and healthy work environment.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience:
- 4-5 years human resources experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University / College with post graduate Human Resources qualifications.
- Prior experience of working with a multinational company.
- Strong HRIS implementation experience.
This is an immediate requirement, if you are interested, please apply here or reach out to Denis Cremin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.