Looking for a Project Manager to join a leading medical devices company based in county Tipperary, managing and leading high complexity projects and tasks related to the project lifecycle.
- Preparing a Project Management Plan incorporating Scope, Schedule, Cost, Risk, Resources etc by using project management methodologies and by working with appropriate functions to understand effort needed
- Directing project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.
- Communicating project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
- Resolving project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.
- Fostering collaboration and knowledge sharing with key project contacts both on-site and off-site.
- Participating in external project management organizations, conferences and seminars to keep current with industry best practices in project management by joining professional associations; shares project management knowledge and advances site PMO efforts.
- 3rd Level degree qualified.
- 3 years+ experience in working on / leading Projects.
- Proven experience of leading a project team to deliver project goals successfully.
- Ability to work with and influence all functions and key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills both internal and external to the organisation.
- Team performer with proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.