Our client is a well established energy company who are hiring an EHS Officer to join their team in North Dublin.
Your new job:
- Ensure company meets health, safety and environmental obligations, including training and reporting.
- Implement comprehensive policies, procedures and rules.
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation and communicate any changes.
- Deliver induction programmes for contractors and employees working on site.
- Carry out inspections and audits to ensure tracking and completion of corrective actions.
- Report, record and investigate any accidents and ensure corrective measures are put in place.
You will have:
For this EHS Officer job, you will have several years’ experience in a similar role and a relevant qualification. You will ideally have worked in an environment containing mobile plant.
Why you should apply:
- Strong benefits package.
- Excellent industry experience with an established company.
If you want to discuss this EHS Officer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.