We are searching for an experienced AV Engineer he role includes the fit out of office spaces with Audio Visual Equipment ranging from small meeting rooms to large boardrooms etc.
Outline of responsibilities
· To install & maintain Audio Visual System Integration Solutions, on a client-by-client basis
· The timely installation & commissioning of all AV Projects (Projection Systems, LFD Systems, Video Conferencing Systems, Room Control Systems)
· To liaise with Clients on Audio Visual projects, as well as working with salespeople and all staff involved in the SOP.
· Maintaining effective & courteous communication with all departments
· Good communication and feedback of any and all relevant site issues.
· Preparation and timely submittal of all relevant paperwork.
· Professional care and upkeep of all Company Property including vehicles, tools, clothing etc..
· Maintaining Excellent Customer Relationships
· Ensuring all site work is performed in a clean and professional manner
· Good Knowledge of Audio Visual Systems
· Good Knowledge of Computers and Networks
· Quick Learner
· Attention to Detail
· Ability to take instruction
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Interest in Technology
- Chance to work for a market leading company
- Professional Training
- Engaging and responsible role
- Company Pension
- Great company with a team atmosphere and an emphasis on employee wellness
- Full Time Permanent role working in the office and on client sites
- Standard Monday-Friday week with some overtime required to complete projects
- Team player required to work as part of a Team in the installation and support of Digicom's Audio Visual Installation Projects
Salary will be offered depending on experience
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.