Our public service client invites applications from interested candidates for the position of Corporate Services Administrator.
Key responsibilities of this role would include, but not be limited to –
- Project Management
- Rollout a simple project management methodology for the Office and provide ongoing support to staff
- ICT Project Management support
- Provide support to the ICT, HR and all areas to rollout eDocs and new HRM System
- Data and Records Management
- Setup a records management system for the Office and ensure that the appropriate policies and procedures are in place;
- Maintenance of a central register for policies and procedures for the organisation
- A qualification of at least level 8 of the National Framework of Qualifications from a recognised university or other third level institution in Business, Project Management or a related discipline;
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role;
- Experience in data and records management, governance and compliance
- A qualification or experience in records management and / or data protection would be highly desirable
For further information on the application process please submit your CV to Shane in Sigmar Recruitment. The deadline for Applications is 12 noon on Monday the 9th of August 2021.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.