This role will be involved in the design and CSV activities for the upstream and downstream packages to enable start-up of the processing facility and for the ongoing CSV activities during sustaining operations.
- You will support the process control system qualification – from design through to operational use.
- During the project phase, be responsible for control system tracking and managing the schedule from design through to system release to operations.
- Ensure all control elements are safe, effective and qualified in compliance with industry standards and regulatory expectations.
- Authorship, review, approval and execution of testing protocols, reports, policies and masterplan
- The CSV Engineer will oversee the compliant execution and reporting of all CSV activities for process and support systems.
- Responsible for project delivery, vendor enquires and the troubleshooting and monitoring of process control systems.
- Participate on project teams through all phases of projects - conceptual and detailed design, equipment procurement, construction, installation, start up, commissioning and qualification, and system release
- The CSV Engineer will be responsible for initiation and completion of deviations, CAPAs, and change controls for process control systems including investigations relating to equipment or process performance.
The next CSV Engineer should have a degree in Chemical Engineering / Computer Science or other relevant qualification with at least 3 years experience working in a CSV position.
You should be experience in the execution of commissioning and qualification of process control systems (e.g. Delta V), PLC and SCADA systems
Knowledge and experience with facility start-up projects (brown field or green field) would be advantageous.
If you're looking to work for a world leading Biologics company in one of Europe's most exciting start-up Biologics projects then get in touch now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.