My client a leading Accounting firm have a requirement for a senior consultant/ business transformation project manager to join the team
- Supporting consistent delivery of high-quality project deliverables on time and within budget;
- Managing and monitoring project logs, including project plans, risk and issue logs,
- Developing and updating project reports, including status reports;
- Helping to shape creative and innovative solutions to address client business and technology issues;
- Assisting in managing financial aspects of engagements by organising staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders;
- Working confidently with clients, to support building 'trusted advisor' relationships.
- Building strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services lines;
- Developing and maintaining your personal training and development plan to ensure you continue to update and improve your skill profile on an ongoing basis;
- Qualified Accountant with 7-8 years pqe – background working in a consulting role and being involved in finance projects , finance transformation projects
- Strong staff management experience
- Strong multi-national background
To apply send an updated version of your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.