My client a leading Accounting firm in Dublin have a requirements for business/ finance transformation Directors to lead teams within the consulting area. This is a key leadership position within the expanding consulting team
The Finance team assists clients in building Finance functions that are business-focused, cost-effective and agile in meeting the needs of all their stakeholders. The team also work with clients across different industry sectors to develop and enhance Global Business Services solutions to deliver standardised, end-to-end processes across multi-disciplinary support functions.
We are seeking an experienced consulting professional who will drive the continued growth of our Finance Transformation services in Ireland – both by developing a portfolio of business built on valued relationships with external clients and growing team with specialised skills in this area to meet our clients’ needs.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks including the development of relationships with team members across the group
- Lead business development and client pursuit efforts with a strong insight of the market and past sales record of having won new business and developed existing accounts
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Finance matters and stay abreast of emerging business and industry trends relevant to our clients’ business,
- Managing and motivating client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Manage expectations of client service delivery
- Demonstrate expertise and in-depth technical capabilities in the areas of Finance operations and processes; Finance operating models; Global Business Services and Finance technologies
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ relevant experience, including for example previous work with a Big 4, global management consultancy firm
- Experience managing senior stakeholders,
- Experience across the complete lifecycle of Transformation projects
- Qualified Accountant with 8 years or more pqe
- Strong consulting and project finance exp
To apply send an updated version of your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.