Legal Executive/Legal admin | In-House
Are you a Legal Executive, Paralegal or Legal admin with at least one years’ experience and seeking to join a company offering genuine career progression?
I’m working on a new opportunity for a Junior Legal Professional with an Irish Property Company.
The company deals with residential and commercial properties in 4/5 global locations. The unique and innovative use of technology helps set this company apart from competitors in the property market.
This is an excellent new job for someone who is looking to kickstart their Legal career by gathering 'In-House' Legal experience.
Title: Legal Administrator
Location: WFH/Dublin South
The role will assist a Senior Paralegal. Typical duties will include:
- Liaising with client solicitors pre and post-auction;
- Following the process from start to finish (pre-contract and post-completion);
- Contract review;
- Title document review;
- Ensuring internal and external parties are kept up to date with processes; and
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Minimum one years’ experience as a Paralegal, Legal admin or Legal Executive.
- You will ideally be familiar with the conveyancing process and have experience dealing with conveyancing files;
- Applications are welcome from someone coming from a General Practice/Commercial law firm or property firm;
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Great communications skills and good telephone manner.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this job please click apply below.
Alternatively, please send your CV to Conor Hoey at Sigmar Recruitment
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.