About your New Job:
• Oversight and review of corporation tax returns for client entities to ensure they
are filed on time.
• Work with client tax advisors and Client Services Team to ensure, as far as
possible, that all information and analysis required for the preparation of the tax
returns is available.
• Keeping up to date on all relevant changes in Irish tax legislation and working with
tax advisors in relation to how the changes will affect the client companies.
• Oversight and review of the VAT submissions for client companies and local entities to ensure they are filed on time.
• Ensure VAT compliance procedures are complied with, refreshed and kept up to
• Responsibility for FATCA / CRS filings on behalf of client companies.
• Liaise with Revenue and with client tax advisors to close out Revenue queries.
• Good knowledge of and working experience in using ROS portal.
• Assist with tax related projects as required
- Working in a similar role within Industry.
- Experience in the tax department of a large audit firm / legal firm servicing the Financial Services industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Firsthand experience of the preparation and submission of both corporation tax
and VAT submissions
- Associate of the Institute of Taxation in Ireland and/or a Qualified Accountant.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.