Finance Manager - Technology Industry – Dublin 24 - Salary 65-70K + Benefits
A long- established Irish technology company are looking to hire a Finance Manager. This role will play an important part within the company and will be responsible for overseeing the entire finance function and providing insights and analysis to senior management as well as forming part of the leadership team themselves.
A full job spec and company information will be provided upon application.
Responsibilities for this Finance Manager job will include:
- Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Responsible for all aspects of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Responsible for providing relevant, accurate and timely financial information and analysis to the business. This will include monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts for Board.
- Participate in management meetings by providing financial and commercial support to the management team.
- Always reviewing finance procedures and controls ensuring standard is upheld.
The requirements for this job:
- Two profiles will be considered for this role – Qualified Accountant OR someone who is part qualified/qualified by experience.
- Experience working in an SME environment required.
If you have the required experience for this position or would like to hear more about this role, please submit your CV to Orlaith on email@example.com or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar on 01 4744694.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.