Group Financial Accountant - Pharmaceutical industry - South Dublin - Salary up to 65K + benefits
A permanent Group Financial Accountant job has become available in a leading pharmaceutical company based in South Dublin. This job will offer the successful candidate exposure to all areas of finance within the group and will report directly to the Group Controller. The role is ideal for somebody who is looking to make their first move from practice into an industry role or alternatively someone who is already in industry with PQE.
A full job spec will be provided upon application.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Preparation and consolidation of statutory accounts.
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance reporting is maintained within timelines.
- Management of global tax transfer pricing policies.
- Planning, undertaking and reporting on periodic Internal Audit reviews.
- Acquisition due diligence reviews and subsequent integration into group structure.
- Qualified accountant from Big 4 or Top 10 practice.
- Advanced excel skills.
If you would like to hear more about this position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.