- Follows the appropriate applicable project roadmap (e.g., PLCP process for NPI, Product Transfer roadmap for Site Transfers etc.) and represents Operations on the overall Core Team; leads the Operations team to complete all activities to current policies and practices & represents same at all phase reviews
- Manages key initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing processes; develops and implements project plan, proactively identifies risks, and embeds appropriate mitigations into plans, builds team ownership and commitment to project plan, identifies clear decision points and succinctly presents options & recommendations to decision makers with supporting data / rationale. Develops and controls the project budget throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manages small/medium sized cross-functional development teams; leads teams effectively through collaboration, alignment, ownership and holding team members accountable; provides input to functional managers on team and team member performance. Influences & satisfies key project stakeholders through each phase of the project.
- NFQ level 8 degree (240 credits) in a technical discipline (e.g., Engineering, Science, Software, Manufacturing); a Qualification in Project Management and/or a Level 9 (Masters) would be an advantage
- 4+ years of project management in an operations or New Product Development environment
- Experience in the medical devices industry is an advantage
- A formal Project Management qualification or certification is an advantage
- Must have proven skills in people management, collaboration, influencing and team building
- Strong experience in project managing
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.