Site Services Utilities Engineer
What you will do in your role as a Site services Utilities Engineer:
- Provide a Site Engineering service to the plant, in order to maximize the availability of Manufacturing, Utilities and Facilities Equipment.
- Ensure the performance of day-to-day preventative and demand maintenance activities to maintain manufacturing and utility equipment.
- Work closely with Master maintenance service provider to drive high-performance culture for facilities & utilities maintenance tasks.
- Coordinate maintenance of manufacturing & facility equipment to required maintenance schedules.
- Build key relationships with equipment vendors, maintenance team & utility engineers to implement routine/demand maintenance tasks & promote successful outcomes.
- Develop knowledge to become a subject matter expert on various site utilities and systems.
- Work closely with the maintenance excellence program team to promote a high-performance culture within the maintenance team and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develops monthly engineering metrics for operations, utilities, and facilities which includes ownership of Site Maintenance Excellence Program to drive operational improvements including implementing cost savings.
- Represent department at the agency, external, divisional and corporate audits & promote successful outcomes.
What you will need for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree (L8): Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics) or Relevant Discipline with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- A Qualified Electrician with a minimum of 5 years experience in a related cGMP work environment.
- Experience in a number of the below areas Electrical infrastructure, distribution, Emergency power UPS/RUPS & Backup generation. Plant steam generation & distribution, LPHW generation & distribution, Chilled Water and Potable Water Distribution, Compressed Air Generation & distribution, Air Handling Units, Wastewater treatment, Building Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems, Cleanroom facilities and Building Safety Systems.
- Track record of implementing best practice Engineering standards & building regulations.
- Ability to review completed works against standards, create snag lists & follow through to completion.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested apply today by sending your CV to Ryant@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.