German-speaking Financial Data Analyst
**Applicants must have Stamp 4 visa or an EU passport**
My client is looking for a German-speaking Financial Data Analyst to join their busy team in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build a successful career in financial services.
The successful candidate should be in Dublin ready to commence work ASAP.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Identify and analyse key financial estimates from financial statements including balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement
- Attribute the available data in the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement in accordance with the collection policy
- Conduct broker specific financial research
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, timely and high-quality information for the Client Terminal
- Any other tasks that may be required from time to time.
- Fluency in English AND German
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Accounting
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial statements
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office – Excel.
If you are interested in this position, get in touch with Sarah today on 019619725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.