Risk and Governance Manager – Trade Management Services
My client is a global asset manager who are currently seeking to add to their team in Dublin. The team is responsible for assisting first line risk with the review and implementation of global risk architecture to ensure risks are identified and managed in line with the group’s risk framework.
This team acts as a link between Trade Management Services and internal and external auditors.
The successful candidate should have audit process knowledge, strong communication and organisation skills and a strong knowledge of the post-trade operations lifecycle in derivatives, fixed income and equities.
- Strong working knowledge of post trade operations lifecycle and derivative, FX, equity and fixed income processing
- Experience identifying, logging and processing risk events
- Knowledge of the Fund and Controls Audit process
- Previous experience with fund launches
- Ability to manipulate and interpret data – Excel and Power BI skills.
If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail, get in touch with sarah today on 01 9619725 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.