Risk and Change Delivery Manager, 9-month FTC
My banking client is looking for a Risk professional to join their team in Dublin for a 9-month FTC.
This role requires managing the team to deliver month end and maintain the risk month end code base in line with the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Delivering risk regulatory month end process in a timely manner.
- Lead the team to maintain, troubleshoot and execute regulatory month end process.
- Manage month end cycles while supporting the analysis of issues that occur and ensure timely remediation to meet deadlines.
- Communicate any updates, issues and changes to month end stakeholders.
- Manage and report on month end risks.
- Act as point of contact for Risk in the area of change, building strong working relationships to ensure successful implementation of requirements.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a project management role in financial services.
- Previous experience leading a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience analysing issues/data from end to end.
- Understanding and appreciation of the urgency and pressure of a “month end” deadline.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in discussing this job further, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.