Project/Program Managers – Financial services Consulting
Salaries dependent on level of experience
Our client is a global professional services company who is looking to add a number of experienced Project/Program Managers to their financial services consultancy team in Dublin.
Due to the wide variety of clients they work with, they are looking for candidates from all areas of fs, including Banking, Funds and Insurance.
- Working with clients to consistently deliver exceptional client service
- Ensuring that project plans, project logs and project budgets are managed effectively
- Working directly with clients on a regular basis to help create innovative insights and solutions to meet their needs
- Assisting in client account management activities such as recruitment for the project team, managing financial aspects of client engagements, and quality and risk management
- Building valued relationships with clients and colleagues to assist in generating new business opportunities.
- Previous experience in a financial services consultancy role with strong project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and Project
- Understanding of project governance and change management principles
- Professional qualification including Prince2, PMP or equivalent qualification desirable.
If you would like to discuss these roles in more detail – get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.