Fund Performance Senior Analyst
Dublin 2 and hybrid model of work going forward.
My client is a global asset manager who is currently on the lookout for a Senior Analyst for their Performance Analytics team in Dublin.
This team is responsible for the maintenance of all data analytics related to portfolio, index and benchmarks within the performance systems, including key reference data, fund NAVs, total net assets, distribution rates and expense ratios.
- Setup and maintain fund and benchmark data within the performance systems.
- Run regular tasks on a daily/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Extract large volumes of data from different data sources including Rimes, Eikon, and internal Systems.
- Previous experience in a Fund Performance Operations role.
- Strong numerical/data background.
- Third level/professional qualification.
- Understanding of various performance measurement and analysis techniques.
- Strong Excel and SQL skills.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you would like to discuss this job in more detail, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.