Experienced Business Analysts – Asset Management
Salary – DOE plus bonus
Dublin 2 office with hybrid model of working
My client is a global asset manager who is currently recruiting for a number of Business Analysts at Senior Manager and Associate Director level.
These are permanent jobs in which you will lead individual initiatives with limited oversight from the Head of Change and support the development of the group’s business analyst capability within Investment Change.
The Lead Business Analyst will also oversee a small team of Business Analysts.
In order to be successful here, you will have:
- Strong Asset Management experience – Minimum 7 years’ experience.
- A core understanding of Asset Management processing.
- Middle office, FA space, TA space, trading operations are a real advantage.
- Regulatory Change experience.
- Someone who is confident and comfortable communicating with a senior audience.
- Proven BA skill set including Waterfall, Agile etc.
If you would like to discuss these jobs in more detail, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.