App Security Engineer(Networking) – Permanent – Dublin - €95 – 100K
Sigmar is looking for an Application Security Engineer for one of our key clients to work on a number of greenfield Cloud/SaaS projects.
What you will be doing:
- Manage and expand security technology offerings.
- Perform security monitoring from available technologies to determine threats
- Day to day execution of operational security tasks across multiple areas including threat and vulnerability management within GCP
- Tackle systems integration projects for monitoring, alerting, logging, scaling, and securing our cloud environments.
- Keep up with industry best practices, trends, and standards on environment security, networking, automation, and maintenance tooling.
What you need:
- 5+ years of experiencing Networking experience; ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Technical knowledge and hands-on experience with network protocols, firewalls, Linux and cloud security.
- Experience with network security technologies (firewalls, IDS, threat management, vulnerability management)
- Mid-level experience with Linux and Windows OS experience.
- Experience with scripting.
- Cloud experience with GCP, AWS, Azure or similar
- SaaS product experience a big plus.
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Familiarity with industry standards e.g. SOC 2, ISO27001, etc.
- Exposure with regulated or process-oriented work environments (e.g. SOC2, ISO 27001, PCI, FedRamp) would be a big plus.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If interested in this role or any other Software Development roles contact Jay at email@example.com / 01-4744705
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.