Sigmar are currently looking for a Qualified Accountant to join the Finance Department of a medium sized company in the automative industry. This is an excellent opportunity for an Accountant to join a growing business and develop in their own career.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller and the Finance Director, you will be responsible for key areas of the management accounting for the business and will play a leading role in financial planning, analysis, and reporting. The main job responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts pack and reports to strict deadlines
- Managing the Group’s cost control systems and identifying savings in conjunction with the commercial and operations teams
- Cashflow forecasting and reporting for the Group
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and rolling forecasts
- Preparation of annual accounts and coordination with external auditors
- VAT and other tax reporting to Revenue
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis and oversee the accounts payable function
- Identify and implement process improvements in the finance department
- Maintain and identify improvements to the Group’s internal controls
- Provide financial support and analysis to the directors and the senior management team
The following requirements are beneficial for this job:
- A qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience in a management or financial accounting role in a commercial organisation
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Commercial awareness with the ability to interpret, analyse and summarise information in such a way for management to make decisions
- Excellent oral and written English with the ability to communicate effectively across all staff levels within the Group
- Excellent organizational and teamwork skills with the ability to operate to deadlines
- Pro-active “Can Do” attitude
- Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- Flexible and adaptable to change
Please apply here or contact Denis Cremin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.