Sigmar is working with a leading online business based in Dublin. They are building out their Financial services arm that is in the form of Credit lending to customers.
- Crucial part of company's Senior leadership team to be responsible for their Risk and Compliance activity and Frameworks moving forward.
- Will be expected to fulfil the PCF-15 role reporting to the CEO.
- Lead and develop the Compliance Team.
- Ensuring compliance with all AML and financial crime regulatory activity.
- Acting as a trusted advisor, change agent and subject matter expert of SEAR (Senior Executive Accountability Regime) and any other regulatory issues/regime changes
- Managing operational risk and resilience and ensuring contingency plans are in place.
- Influence group stakeholders to promote SEAR and regulatory compliance across relevant divisions, ensuring the regulatory needs of the Irish business are being met and escalating any issues to the Board and Chair in a timely manner.
- Experience in mid-senior level in Risk and Compliance in Consumer Lending
- Exposure to CBI relationship management
- Experience writing policies and regulatory responses, handling complaints, SEAR, conduct and operational risk
- In-depth knowledge of present and future regulatory developments/ able to apply this to commercial recommendations
- Exposure to External Financial Services market and regulatory surroundings
- Extremely strong communication, people management, leadership, and motivation skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.