Sigmar are currently working exclusively with a leading Financial Services client in their search for an Operations Director. The Operations Director will be expected to fulfil the PCF-1 and PCF-42 roles in conjunction with CBI requirements whilst supporting the CEO in implementing a strategy that will ensure the business is fully compliant with regulatory requirements whilst supporting profitable growth.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations director to work closely with the CEO for the Irish entity and the parent company to ensure the continuous growth of the business building on from the success of the past year.
- Reporting to the CEO you will be expected to sit on the board providing recommendations for approval to ensure that the business adhering to CBI regulatory requirements.
- Lead and implement the strategy for the Financial Services business including Lending Strategies to customers and Credit Risk.
- Work with the wider business to ensure that key performance metrics across functions are met whilst keeping customers at the forefront and they are treated fairly.
- Lead by example to drive improvements across the business to ensure the business is delivering operationally and the P&L is performing.
- Utilise strong stakeholder management skills to drive positive change across the business and influence board decisions.
- Be responsible for all customer facing functions including fraud, collections, complaints and vulnerable accounts.
- Ensure the business is fully compliant and whilst developing a culture that is commercially focussed ensuring customer service is excellent.
Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record in a senior position of leading teams within Financial Services, ideally within consumer credit/lending and the regulatory landscape in these areas.
- In depth experience surrounding the lending life cycle from new customer applications, credit limits, collections and credit offers, plus any marketing collateral processes that tie in with these.
- Possess the gravitas to communicate effectively with stakeholders at differing levels to drive change.
- Ability to comply with the requirements of the Fitness and Probity Regime of the CBI.
- Extensive knowledge of CBI regulated operational functions including managing contact centre departments including complaints, fraud and collections.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service levels.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.