Director of Financial Services Operations Excellent Salary + Benefits + Bonus
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate to be apart of the next stage of growth for an innovative Irish Entity of a larger organisation within the Financial Services space.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the Operations are in line with group strategy and also align the Irish market.
- You will have responsibility for all customer facing functions including fraud, collections, complaints and vulnerable accounts.
- You must have the requisite knowledge across the regulated financial services division, the financial services retail business and lead and develop a Dublin based FS team.
- You will have people, processes, systems, and FS product responsibilities
- You will be delivering the strategic plan for the business
- Make sure the business is regulatory compliant
- Devise the operational model to support profitable growth.
- Control and Manage Credit Risk and Policies and Procedures.
- Senior experience in Consumer Credit or relevant Financial Services organisation. Exposure within a retail sphere will also be looked upon favourably.
- Experience in fraud, collections, complaints and extensive knowledge of CBI regulated operational functions.
- Lending expertise in customer credit and underwriting.
- Innovative approach that to delivering exceptional customer service and profitability.
- Expertise in the wider Financial Services marketplace and regulatory environment.
- Exceptional people management and leadership skills
- Experience of building key stakeholder relationships at a senior level
- Leading change and innovation whilst getting buy in from colleagues.
- Compliance with the Fitness and Probity Regime of the Central Bank of Ireland
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today for a confidential discussion on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.