Are you an experienced Procurement Professional looking for a new job in Meath? This is your opportunity to lead a global procurement team within the manufacturing industry.
My client is a large manufacturer with a global presence looking to add a Head of Procurement to the business. You will lead a team of 5 people globally and have responsibility for the long term strategy of the function.
Key Roles & Responsibilities;
- Create, manage and maintain the strategy for the procurement function.
- Manage all relationships with long term suppliers and vendors.
- Manage a large budget for all raw materials across the business.
- Lead and develop a team of procurement and purchasing officers.
- Manage all negotiations with vendors and suppliers to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome.
- Travel to various sites globally to ensure best practice is followed.
- At least 10 years experience within the manufacturing industry.
- At least 5 years people management experience.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
- A bachelors degree in supply chain or equivalent
- Ability to travel internationally.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.