Job Title: Customer Service Manager
This is a great opportunity for an experience CS Manager to join an innovative and fast paced environment with great career progression possibilties
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all orders are processed within agreed time frame
- Investigate and solve customers' problems/complaints as well as develop and enhance the feedback and complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Attend and present at regular meetings to a variety of management levels.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements and cost out projects.
- Liaise with Company Management at all levels.
- Ensure budget requirements are monitored and managed.
- Management of the customer service and design teams to ensure all KPI’s are met
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment with
proven management skills.
- A self-starter with excellent problem solving, analytical, planning and organisation skills with a
focus on continuous improvement.
- Experience with SAP / Sales Force would benefit, but not essential.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.