DCU in conjunction with Sigmar Recruitment wishes to appoint a highly experienced Programme Director to the role of SIS Programme Director.
DCU’s key objectives of the SIS Programme:
- Reimagine our academic-related processes, optimising the affordances of the technology we have acquired, to achieve excellence in service
- Optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of our academic-related processes
- Adopt a fully integrated approach to student information, enabling the seamless inter-operability of data, in line with emerging standards
- Significantly enhance customer service interfaces for students and staff
- Exceed the expectations of our digitally literate students regarding mobile, internet applications and social media functionality
- Replace, as appropriate, stand-alone systems which have been implemented across the university, to address some student information deficits.
- Seamlessly enable multiple, varied modes of curriculum delivery, ensuring that requirements associated with evolving, future commercial models and related modes of delivery can be
The Programme Director will:
- Assume overall management responsibility for the Programme, working with Programme sponsors and key stakeholders to ensure that that it is delivered on time, to scope and within
- Assume overall responsibility for effective stakeholder engagement, working proactively with stakeholders to ensure continued excellent cooperation with the
- Build, manage, motivate and provide overall leadership for multiple teams within the Programme’s matrix structure
Fixed Term Three Year Contract
- A primary degree or equivalent (NFQ level 7)
- 7-10 years programme/project management experience for large scale business transformation
- Experience including project management, business process design, testing the solution and end user training.
- Strong Project Management skills including planning, financial management, scheduling, reporting, resource management, communications and risk management
- A PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent agile or traditional project management qualification
Contact Lorraine McGovern at Sigmar on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 2923891 for more information about this great opportunity at a particularly exciting time within DCU
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.