Job Title: Senior Buyer Planner
Contract type: Permanent
About the company:
You will work as the Senior Buyer Planner for a global medical device company based in Co. Galway with excellent base salary and benefits.
About the Job:
As the Senior Buyer Planner, you will be responsible for Supplier Management and Production Planning.
- Manage a team to support end to end supply chain management.
- Driving sales Inventory and Operations Planning for the site to support service and cost performance.
- Managing Material Supply to ensure manufacturing commitments are achieved.
- Drive long term capacity and supply plans for all products.
- Support annual site budget process determining volumes for finished goods to support earnings, headcount and purchase costs.
- Utilise MRP and demand planning systems to develop an effective database purchasing and planning platform.
- Completing analysis of supply chain events.
- Develop relationships across all elements of Supply Chain.
- Ad hoc duties may arise.
- Level 8 degree in Business/Supply chain or similar required.
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role within a regulated environment.
- Proficient knowledge in SAP/MRP systems.
- APICS and/or Lean Sigma experience or certification desirable.
- Demonstrated experience of leading Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Decisive approach and the ability to operate in cross functional environment.
- Knowledge of end-to-end Supply Chain.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.