Opportunity for a Project Manager with HVAC experience!
- Coordinating and providing input at all stages of product/project completion with projects team.
- Preparing higher level customer production gantt charts, budget and resource planning in conjunction with the key account manager and production manager;
- Assisting the team in preparing submissions for tender related to the key client and others where necessary,
- Regular communication and coordination with clients
- Interfacing with BMS/controls contractor on component delivery, FWT and commissioning coordination.
- Managing and organising factory witness test (FWT) events and pre-testing.
- Communication with companies on-site personnel and clients site representatives to organise inspection walks and commissioning activities and the timely close out of snags raised.
- Preparing and communicating operation and maintenance documentation such as IOM and spare parts lists as specified by the client.
- After sales/handover communications, including any further requests for spares information or obsolescence queries, from the client and their representatives.
- Ensuring consistent quality of response across all projects relating to this customer and their specifications;
- Supporting the key account manager in preparing and maintaining PM records and documentation for each project including but not limited to: project Gantt charts, budgets (high level, materials, labour, on-site services, freight, invoicing, etc.), project tracking (production status, quality, invoicing, factory testing, component orders and arrival, technical documentation submission), across each phase of a project lifecycle (pre-quote, quote stage, component order, production, delivery, commissioning, snagging, after sales);
- Degree qualified
- 4+ years experience in engineering and engineering-related project management activities, preferably in a manufacturing or construction application
- MS Excel skilled
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.