We now have an opportunity for a highly motivated R&D Software Engineer. Use your technical and collaboration skills alongside your passion for innovation and continuous improvement to drive growth through efficient and effective development of new products.
- Document’s software development by writing technical documents and reports
- Track’s software development effort by creating and maintaining records in the approved software version control system
- Solves engineering problems by analyzing the situation and recommending corrective or alternative actions
- Investigates, researches, selects software designs, operating systems and/or practices
- Participates in design and code reviews
- Continuously improves process and work methodologies by interfacing with peers/cross-functional groups and analyzing activities to improve workflow and work processes
- Perform SW duties autonomously within a cross-functional team
- Mentors’ other engineers in software engineering activities/methodologies and domain knowledge.
- 2+ Years of relevant work experience with BS in Electrical Engineering Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- C/C++ Software Development
- QML within Qt framework
- Good knowledge in Linux operating systems
- Expert knowledge of standard development tools, Unit/Integration Testing and static code analysis
- Knowledge of the software life cycle processes
- Good knowledge of security and encryption
- Experience in UI usability and developing applications with localization for international markets is desired.
- Specific knowledge relating to software development for a class III medical device (or comparable highly regulated environment)
- Proven technical leadership
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.