QA Engineer - Dublin - Contract
Our client is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join their team for an inital 6 month daily rate contract role.
What you will be doing
- Work with a distributed development team, developing testing strategy and test cases that will enhance our SaaS platform capability
- Work closely with QAs and developers to review functional test coverage to ensure QA goals are met
- Log and take ownership of defects found, tracing exceptions in test failures using debugging and Linux server logs
- Produce reports and analysis trends of the defects found and share test results, metrics and risk assessment with stakeholders
- Contribute to sprint planning & backlog refinement sessions, daily stand-ups and retrospectives with our technology teams (Dev, Automated QA, UX/UI, Product)
- Manage time spent across tasks including creating new features, updating old features, investigating failing tests and server deployment issues
What you will need
- 6+ years’ experience testing online services / Internet-based systems, in an Agile environment with exposure to the full SDLC
- A good working knowledge of database technologies (Oracle) and SQL and experience with Linux or Unix
- Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues
- Experience with/exposure to AWS or other Cloud technologies desirable
- Experience of automation frameworks like Selenium desirable
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.