Salary: €40,000 - €45,000
About Your New Job
- Manage new business applications, liaising with clients for relevant documentation.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, insurers and other interested parties.
- Provide sales and administrative support to financial advisors.
- Answer client queries along with providing regular updates and reports.
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with CBI regulations.
- Office management duties as required.
About Your New Employer
Your new employer are a boutique wealth management brokerage with an office on the Southside of Dublin City.
They are looking to add a Financial Planner to their team to provide support to their team of advisors.
Role will be office based.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a life & pensions role, ideally within a brokerage.
- QFA required.
- Indepth knowledge of a variety of life, pensions & investment products.
If you’re interested in the above job, contact Colin in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744608 or email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.