Looking for a Commercial Account and Rebate Executive to support a commercial team in a leading pharmaceutical company in Galway. In this role you will report into Business Operations Manager and your key role will be to liaise between the commercial team and the finance function on commercial agreements.
- Maintenance of CRM system including pricing and discount/rebate agreements by customer
- Ad-Hoc reporting from CRM for Commercial Managers and Financial Controller
- Rebate/discount reconciliation for approval by Commercial Managers and payment by finance function
- Documenting rebate CN’s for traceability of payment
- Prepare self-billing invoices for customer rebate payment
- Gatekeeper for all commercial contracts for distribution businesses
- Uploading invoices to the automated payment system in use for Accounts Payable function
- Updating and maintaining customer price lists
- Assist Business Operations Manager with ad-hoc projects to improve profitability of existing and new products
- Liaise with finance on accruing rebates where sales data has not been received
- Advanced skills in Microsoft – particularly MS Excel
- Experience in either accounting/finance or commercial role required, with an interest in transitioning into a role encompassing both accounting/finance and commercial activity
- Ability to work cross-departmentally
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong mathematical/analytical concept
- Outstanding organizational skills will be essential
If you are interested in this Commercial Account and Rebate Executive role, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.