Looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to work for a leading pharmaceutical company in Galway. In this role, you will be the main point of contact for all the day to day enquires between the customers and the company.
- Responsible for day to day interaction with Customers in a professional and timely manner
- Maintain and improve relationships with clients by providing support, information, and punctual responses to customer requests
- Input and manage Customer orders and create new Customers on the system.
- Update/amend Customer master record.
- Assist accounts receivable in recovering past due invoices
- Assist with data mining and reporting general customer account information.
- Minimum of two years working in a Customer Service role
- Excellent computer skills
- Rational thinker: good business judgment even under stressful engagements.
If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative job, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.